MediaVision is a multi-award-winning digital marketing agency powered by independent thinkers, creatives, over-achievers and tech geeks. We work collaboratively between offices in London and Cape Town to produce remarkable work for international clients using Digital PR, SEO, Social Media, Content Marketing, PPC and other magic.
Location: Westlake, Cape Town
JOIN US! Named Best Small Integrated Agency in the UK by the UK Search Awards, our talented and rapidly expanding team is looking to recruit a junior to mid-level SEO Executive with experience in e-commerce SEO.
WHAT GIVES YOU THE EDGE
- 2+ year previous SEO or website analytics experience
- Good understanding of website performance metrics
- Sound knowledge of how search engines rank pages
- Experience with CMS systems such as WordPress, Magento or Joomla
- Experience with fashion brands
- Basic HTML/ web development knowledge
- A high proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Blogging experience
- Keyword research and strategy
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Drive organic traffic and revenue for clients
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Research and analyse competitors
- Analytics setup
- Monthly reporting
- Performance benchmarking
- Assist with link building strategies
- Work with content and PR teams to drive SEO in content creation
- Regular blogging for our company blog
- Medical aid support
- Bonus scheme
- Monthly staff socials
- R15 000 – R20 000 Salary negotiable
ARE YOU ALL THE THINGS ON THIS CHECKLIST?
- Able to think analytically, laterally and out of whatever the box is
- Able to not only spot problems but also provide solutions to them
- Passionate about all things digital
- Constantly seeking to learn, like a Jedi
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Hard working
- Motivated, ambitious, and involved
- Capable of working alone and in a team
- Able to communicate and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent at verbal and written English
- Focused & confident
- Cool with a Golden Retriever trying to steal your lunch sometimes
- Willing to ask questions, test things out, learn and teach
What we need from you: A candid, easy to read, stand out cover letter that explains why you’re the best candidate for this position, along with your CV.
A sense of humour and the ability to do the fun work and the not so fun work with equally high standards is essential. If you choose great music for the office playlist – even better.
If so, what are you waiting for?!
Send your application to email@example.com