MediaVision is a multi-award-winning digital marketing agency in the UK that’s powered by independent thinkers, creatives, over-achievers and tech geeks. We work collaboratively between offices in London and Cape Town to produce remarkable work for clients using Digital PR, SEO, Social Media, Content Marketing, PPC and other magic.
JOIN US! Named Best Small Integrated Agency in the UK by the UK Search Awards, our talented and rapidly expanding team is looking to recruit a B2B PR who is looking to carve out a career in digital.
WHAT GIVES YOU THE EDGE
- At least 1 year experience working on B2B accounts and experience in client management
- Excellent communication skills and not afraid of reaching out to press
- Have a passion for learning new techniques and furthering your career
- Digital experience would be a bonus, but not essential
- Agency experience
You will need to be:
- A Strong Communicator– You will need to be a confident speaker and have the ability to communicate your ideas to the team and to your clients.
- Confident– As much as this is a Digital PR role, speaking on the phone to press and clients is key. You will need to be able to pick up the phone and speak or sell in content with the upmost professionalism.
- A Multi-tasker– This is a hands on agency that’s based on teamwork. You will need to have the ability to multi-task, meet vital deadlines and work under pressure on a daily basis.
- Creative– You will need to be able to creatively contribute to digital strategy documents as well as take part in weekly brainstorms within the agency.
- Knowledgeable in the PR industry. You will need to be able to name influential blogs, e-zines and keep up to date with what brands are currently doing – especially UK brands.
- Experience– Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in PR, need minimal training in the basics and can hit the ground running on your first day.
- Day-to-day management of accounts.
- Actively selling in stories and touching base with industry journalists.
- Creation of client facing documents such as monthly reports, quarterly reviews and PR strategy documents.
- Attend client meetings with the rest of the MediaVision client team.
- Weekly in-house meetings.
- Work with your head of department and PR team on the department’s accounts.
- Work the Content and SEO team to maximise PR results.
- Meeting with key journalists.
- Attending industry events and conferences.
- Get hands-on training to further your industry knowledge
- Constantly improve your knowledge through reading and researching
- Regular performance meetings to ensure that personal development is on track
Nice to haves
- Basic understanding of SEO
- A passion for marketing and digital
- Love dogs!
Working for MediaVision
MediaVision is a fun agency. Not only are we passionate about digital marketing, we are a close knit team who enjoy working in a positive office. We work on a holistic management structure where each individual has the chance to progress their career and take charge of their personal development. The office is located in Kingston, by the River Thames, which is perfect for after work drinks.
We have a profit share system in place whereby efficient teamwork results in bonuses being paid out to every member of the company. You will also be able to demonstrate your knowledge and blog about what you are passionate about on the MediaVision blog.