MediaVision is a digital marketing agency that is fuelled by one thing: their passion for helping their client’s brand get noticed! As a multi-talented agency with offices based in London and Cape Town, the MediaVision team combines some of the industry’s heavyweights in PR, Social, PPC, SEO and Content Marketing on each side of the hemisphere.
MediaVision works with big B2B and B2C clients, with a majority of their clients based in the UK.
Job title: Junior – Mid Graphic & Web Designer
We’re looking for a Junior Graphic & Web Designer capable of supporting the production team, hashing out ideas, conceptualising and running with design projects.
You will be responsible for working with clients and co-workers to design, build, and launch creative content in a wide variety of mediums, including web pages, Social Media content, Email Marketing campaigns, online tools/apps, and interactive design content.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1 – 3 years of experience in web design.
(Entry level candidates without formal work experience but with exceptional skills will be considered.)
- Solid grasp of current HTML and CSS standards and practices, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Familiarity with basic design and layout principles such as color, composition, typography, and continuity.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Ability to multitask between projects.
- Ability to understand a brand or design direction and maintain its integrity throughout a project.
- Ability to think creatively and justify concepts to team members.
- Web Design Software (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Basic web coding
- HTML Emails
- Multimedia creation and publishing
Working for MediaVision
MediaVision is a fun agency. Not only are they passionate about digital marketing, they love to socialise on company days out, play on the office Xbox and party! Every month, the agency holds social events to get the agency together and let off some steam.
We have a profit share system in place whereby efficient teamwork results in bonuses being paid out to every member of the company. If you do well, there are also opportunities to visit the London team and work from their office.
Please send your CV, Portfolio and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org