MediaVision is an award-winning digital marketing agency powered by independent thinkers, creatives, over-achievers and tech geeks. We work collaboratively between offices in London and Cape Town to produce remarkable work for clients using Digital PR, SEO, Social Media, Content Marketing, PPC and other magic.
Location: Westlake, Cape Town
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN US! Our awesome and rapidly expanding agency is looking to recruit an intern with a degree/ diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Programming, IT, Journalism or similar to join our team of young, versatile marketers.
- 6+ months previous SEO, or website analytics experience
- Basic HTML/ web development knowledge
- A basic understanding of how search engines rank pages
- Experience with CMS systems such as WordPress, Magento or Joomla
- Blogging experience
- A proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Keyword Research
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Research and analyse competitors
- Assist with link building strategy
- Work with content and PR teams to drive SEO in content creation
- Regular blogging for our company blog
- Get hands on training to further your industry knowledge
- Constantly improve your knowledge through reading and researching
- Become Google Analytics Certified (GAIQ)
- Potential for a permanent position.
Are you all the things on this checklist?
- Able to think analytically, laterally and out of the box
- Able to not only spot problems but also provide solutions to them
- Passionate about all things Digital
- Constantly seeking to learn
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Hard working
- Motivated, ambitious, and involved
- Capable of working alone and in a team
- Have excellent verbal and English written communication skills
- Focused & Confident
- Willing to ask questions, test things out, learn and teach.
What we need from you: A candid, easy to read, stand out cover letter that explains why digital marketing is where you want to be, along with your CV. A sense of humour and the ability to work to strict deadlines, communicate easily and solve problems is essential. If you like dogs and choose great music for the office playlist – even better.
If so, what are you waiting for?!
Send your application to email@example.com