Kingston Upon Thames, London
Our rapidly expanding team is looking for a SEO executive to join the ranks in our Kingston office. Think panoramic views over the River Thames, commuting OUT of London (trust us, this is a big plus) and excellent career progression.
- Unlimited free coffee (the good stuff)
- Weekly breakfasts
- Massages when you need them most
- Best of all, dogs can visit the office any time they like!
We produce remarkable work for clients like Hobbs, Thomas Pink, Boux Avenue and others using Digital PR, SEO, Content, Paid Media and other magic. The UK Search Awards named us Best Small Integrated Agency in the UK two years in a row, and we’ve just been nominated as Best Employer in the 2018 Kingston Business Awards. #HumbleBrag
Two things that are important to us:
- Company culture: Bust out, take risks, go beyond. Know when to bring it and when to pull back. Embrace your mistakes and get better. Thirst for the awkward feeling that comes with stepping outside your comfort zone. Have abundant pride in your work. Teach us stuff and be ready to learn.
- Our work ethic: It all comes down to being agile and transparent. As an extension of a client’s team, we’re more than just a one-size-fits-all agency. We’re expert listeners who focus just as much on what works as what doesn’t. And when the bar gets high, we find ways to exceed it.
What Gives You the Edge?
- 3 + years previous SEO experience in a client management facing role
- In-depth understanding of website performance metrics
- Experience with CMS systems such as WordPress, Magento, Demandware and Joomla
- Experience with fashion and eCommerce brands
- Functional HTML/CSS knowledge
- Backend SEO Elements Knowledge and implementation
- Deep understanding of Local & Mobile Search Strategy
- Deep understanding of Integration of Digital Channels with SEO
- Up to date knowledge of historical and current SEO information and trends
- Familiarity with industry tools
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Office products
- Google Analytics IQ Certified
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Integrated SEO strategy creation & delivery
- Weekly client calls and monthly meetings
- Client facing SEO activities such as:
- Keyword research and strategy
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Drive organic traffic and revenue for clients
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Research and analyse competitors
- Google Analytics setup/tracking and analysis
- Monthly reporting
- Performance benchmarking
- Assist with link building strategies
- Work with content and PR teams to drive SEO in content creation
Are You All the Things on this Checklist?
- Able to think analytically, laterally and out of whatever the box is
- Able to not only spot problems but also provide solutions to them
- Passionate about all things digital
- Constantly seeking to learn, like a Jedi
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Hard working
- Motivated, ambitious, and involved
- Capable of working alone and in a team
- Able to communicate and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent at verbal and written English
- Focused & confident
- Willing to ask questions, test things out, learn and teach
Get in touch!
Remuneration: £25,000 – £31,000 Negotiable depending on experience
Benefits: Rapid career progression, monthly staff socials, breakfast every Monday morning
Location: Kingston Upon Thames
Job level: Mid-level
If you’re up for the challenge, please email a candid, easy to read and stand out cover letter that explains why you’re the best candidate for this position, along with your CV: email@example.com