Paid Media Executive/Account Manager
London, Kingston Upon Thames
We’re looking for a Paid Media Executive/Account Manager to join the team at our Kingston office. Think panoramic views over the River Thames, commuting OUT of London (trust us, this is a big plus) and excellent career progression.
- Unlimited free coffee (the good stuff)
- Weekly breakfasts
- Massages when you need them most
- Best of all, dogs can visit the office any time they like!
We produce remarkable work for clients like Hobbs, Thomas Pink, Boux Avenue and others using Digital PR, SEO, Content, Paid Media and other magic. The UK Search Awards named us Best Small Integrated Agency in the UK two years in a row, and we’ve just been nominated as Best Employer in the 2018 Kingston Business Awards.
Two things that are important to us:
- Company culture: Bust out, take risks, go beyond. Know when to bring it and when to pull back. Embrace your mistakes and get better. Thirst for the awkward feeling that comes with stepping outside your comfort zone. Have abundant pride in your work. Teach us stuff and be ready to learn.
- Our work ethic: It all comes down to being agile and transparent. As an extension of a client’s team, we’re more than just a one-size-fits-all agency. We’re expert listeners who focus just as much on what works as what doesn’t. And when the bar gets high, we find ways to exceed it.
As a Paid Media Executive/Account Manager, your primary role will be to manage/own Tier 1, 2 and 3 PPC client accounts/campaigns (incl. some paid social) for some great businesses and brands.
As Paid Media Executive/Account Manager you’ll be responsible for:
• Manage/own the majority of aspects of a number of Tier 1, 2 and 3 accounts
• Be responsible for account performance, goals, KPI’s, outcomes and client communications for owned accounts
• Daily & weekly PPC account checks, optimisations, client comms and proactivity on all owned accounts
• Daily, weekly & monthly reporting (both internal and external) of all owned accounts (as and when required)
• Identifying areas of concern and improvement across owned accounts
• Proactivity, engagement and relationships between you and all key stake holders of owned accounts
• Daily administration including thorough and proper utilisation of ASANA, HiBob, Harvest and other tools with impeccable time logging and task description within Harvest
• Contribute/Produce case study worthy and award-nominating results within Tier 2 & 3 accounts
• Contribute/Ensure continued retention and satisfaction for all owned accounts
• Great attendance and punctuality
• Proactively gain further knowledge and understanding on Paid, Social & Display Advertising with a view of expanding skill-set from PPC to Paid Media
• Help develop presentation and pitch skills
You’ll need the following skills and experience:
• Genuine interest in paid search marketing and the future of digital advertising
• Experience within Google AdWords/Bing Ads
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to multi task
• Ability to manage tasks by Time vs. Priority (prioritising tasks according to their importance and time required to carry out)
• Be able to ask for help as and when needed without hesitation
• Willingness to contribute and test new ideas
• Proactivity and constant learning/researching
• Excellent attention to detail, especially when employing individual processes and procedures
• Excellent numeracy, telephone manner and communication skills
Depending on experience, our Paid Media Executive/Account Manager has the opportunity to receive a great salary and enjoy rapid career progression.
Get in touch!
Remuneration: Depending on experience
Location: London, Kingston Upon Thames
If you’re up for the challenge, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org