Paid Media Specialist
London, Kingston Upon Thames
Location: Kingston Upon Thames, KT1 1LF
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Contract Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Give your career the boost it deserves by joining our multi-award-winning digital marketing agency. We produce remarkable work for clients like Hobbs, Thomas Pink, Boux Avenue and others using Digital PR, SEO, Content, Paid Media and other magic. As winners of the Best Small Integrated Agency in the UK and more recently, Best Employer in the Kingston Business Awards, where better to take your next step in digital marketing?
Our rapidly expanding team is looking for a talented PPC/Biddable Media Executive or Account Manager to join the ranks in our Kingston office. Think panoramic views over the River Thames, commuting OUT of London (trust us, this is a big plus) and excellent career progression. Our team of creative, smart individuals will offer you wisdom, hands-on training, and whatever random life hacks they’ve picked up along the way.
- Unlimited free coffee (the good stuff)
- Weekly breakfasts
- Massages when you need them most
- Best of all, dogs can visit the office any time they like!
Two things that are important to us:
- Company culture: Bust out, take risks, go beyond. Know when to bring it and when to pull back. Embrace your mistakes and get better. Thirst for the awkward feeling that comes with stepping outside your comfort zone. Have abundant pride in your work. Teach us stuff and be ready to learn.
- Our work ethic: It all comes down to being agile and transparent. As an extension of a client’s team, we’re more than just a one-size-fits-all agency. We’re expert listeners who focus just as much on what works as what doesn’t. And when the bar gets high, we find ways to exceed it.
What you’ll be doing:
Working from South West London riverside offices, you will be the primary contact and agent held accountable for the delivery of tasks and the achievement of daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s for a combination of Tier 1 and Tier 2 clients.
As Paid Media Executive/Account Manager you’ll be responsible for:
• Almost independently managing the bulk of communications and deliverables for a number of Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 accounts.
• Daily account checks for owned accounts, flagging any issues and troubleshooting accordingly.
• Management of media budgets, including daily/weekly optimisations with a view of achieving weekly/monthly revenue and ROI targets among other KPI’s.
• Strategic identification of areas for improvement across owned accounts.
• Building new Search, Display and Paid Social campaigns when required.
• Proactively furthering your knowledge and experience on Paid Search, Shopping, Paid Social and Display advertising.
• Contribute to and ensure the continued satisfaction for all owned accounts by maintaining a friendly but professional relationship with key stakeholders across our client’s businesses.
• Contribute to and produce case study worthy work within Tier 2 and Tier 3 accounts.
• Daily administration – impeccable time logging (in Harvest) and progress tracking of key tasks (in Asana).
• Consistent attendance and punctuality.
Successful candidates will have:
• A minimum of one year’s agency experience managing multiple Paid Search accounts (more than one year is preferable).
• The ability to manage Google Ads and AdWords Editor with minimal supervision (including the creation of new campaigns and ad copy management etc).
• Some level of experience with Shopping, Paid Social or Display advertising.
• Strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint or the Google alternatives (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides).
• An analytical mind and the ability to analyse, manipulate and draw insight from large data sets.
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to cleanly present data.
• A very kind but very confident telephone manner.
• Personal organisational skills.
• The ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks accordingly.
• The confidence to ask for help when needed and the willingness to help others.
• General commercial awareness of both our business and the businesses we work with.
If you’re able and ready to create marketing magic, take your organisational skills to the next level and bring enthusiasm to work by the boatload, get in touch!
Depending on experience, our Paid Media Executive/Account Manager has the opportunity to receive a great salary and enjoy rapid career progression.
If you’re up for the challenge, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Recruitment Agencies