Digital PR Manager
Location: Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, London, KT1 1LF
Salary: DOE + Perks & Benefits
Contract Type: Perm / Full time
Sector: SEO Digital Marketing, Marketing
CVs to: email@example.com
This Multi-Award-Winning Digital Marketing Agency seeks a Digital PR Manager to join their amazing team based from exclusive river view, Kingston upon Thames offices. Voted Best Employer, the successful applicant will be offered perks and benefits such as on-site monthly massages, a kitchen full of free healthy snacks and a fully stocked drinks fridge. The newest recruit will also be a part of an envious rapid career progression programme the agency has in place and a chance to go to and speak at the industry’s biggest events.
A young, fun and flexible environment powered by independent thinkers, creatives and over-achievers, as a Digital PR Manager you will work with a range of leading brands that are as ambitious as you!
To be successful, it is essential you are a Digital PR native, someone who knows PR and SEO and has senior agency experience.
As a Digital PR Manager, you will:
- Take lead and develop award-winning campaigns with the Digital PR and Content teams
- Work across a wide variety of clients from B2B, Property, Fashion and Lifestyle
- Build relationships with key journalists and sell in headline-grabbing campaigns to press
- Attend client meetings and present monthly performance decks
- Have total responsibility for everything that has your name on it
- Help support the department in growth and innovation
- Represent the MediaVision brand in public speaking and guest posting
- Support business pitches with the Head of Digital PR and the Growth Team
- Work on addressing key weaknesses and areas of improvement within the department
- Bring fresh ideas and new methods to the department
- Support knowledge sharing and a culture of learning
- Take responsibility on the department’s hours planning and performance
- Ensure that outreach techniques and end results are the industry best
Key skills & experiences:
- 4 years in a Digital Marketing/SEO Agency
- Experience in creating engaging and entertaining outreach campaigns using data and content
- Have a large portfolio of campaigns that have been featured in high domain authority sites
- Have experience in leading a Digital PR campaign, from ideation to execution
- Must know the fundamentals of PR and SEO and how they integrate
- Familiar with software and tools such as Buzstream, Cision, Copyscape, SEM Rush and Majestic.
- Excellent communicator, both in written and speech
- Be a positive contribution to the department and the agency
- Experienced in WordPress
- Can multi-task, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Degree in PR, journalism, marketing, advertising or similar is advantageous
If you want to develop your career and have fun in this award-winning, fast-track digital media agency, we want to hear from you today!