Outreach and Digital PR Assistant
London, Kingston Upon Thames
Job Title: Digital PR Assistant
Location: Kingston upon Thames KT1 1LF
Salary: £18K P/A
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Fashion, Lifestyle & Content Marketing
Start Date: ASAP
All CVs to email@example.com
We’re a multi-award-winning digital marketing agency looking to recruit a Digital PR Assistant to join our ever-growing outreach team. We’re based in Kingston Upon Thames (SW London) with offices overlooking the Thames.
You’ll have the opportunity to assist our Digital PR team on a range of leading consumer and content brands. Your role will cover a range of exciting opportunities, from being part of content research and brainstorm sessions to helping generate stories that engage, spark debate and make clients newsworthy enough to be featured on relevant publication sites.
We’re looking for a hands-on Digital PR/Outreach Assistant (preferably Fashion & Lifestyle focused) who has a strong work ethic, is a great team player and most importantly, is eager to learn how the digital marketing world works.
Your duties will include:
- Daily scan of all fashion and lifestyle media for potential opportunities and coverage
- Supporting the day-to-day management of the Digital PR team (admin) via ASANA, HiBob, Harvest and other tools used in-house – don’t worry, you’ll get trained in these!
- Liaising with clients for necessary assets (imagery, campaign info etc.)
- Creating press lists for campaign and outreach work that will be used by the wider team
- Sending out releases to vital media contacts for certain clients
- Research for PR stories and content ideas
- Writing / assisting with press releases and pitch emails
- Taking part in weekly brainstorming sessions within the agency
- Working on reporting for monthly progress and client meetings
- Taking minutes in client and internal meetings
Qualities we’re looking for:
- A passion for digital marketing and the fashion/lifestyle industry
- Degree in PR, journalism, marketing, advertising or similar is preferable
- Proactive, inquisitive and quick to learn
- Confident and self-motivating with a positive mindset
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks by ‘Time vs. Priority’
As part of the MediaVision team you can look forward to the following:
- Weekly breakfasts and catch ups
- Monthly team building events & activities
- A vibrant and fun working environment
- Monthly massages
- Unlimited free coffee (the good stuff!)
- Office drinks fridge for chilling out
- Dogs! This is a dog-friendly office
If you want to develop your career and have what it takes to have fun while maintaining tight deadlines and high standards, we want to hear from you today!
For the right graduate/applicant, you will not only join one of the best agencies in the business but also receive ongoing training and invaluable experience within the marketing industry.
We produce remarkable work for clients like Hobbs, Thomas Pink, Boux Avenue and others using Digital PR, SEO, Content, Paid Media and other magic. The UK Search Awards named us Best Small Integrated Agency in the UK two years in a row, and we also won the award for Best Employer in the 2018 Kingston Business Awards.
Things that are important to us:
- Company culture:Bust out, take risks, go beyond. Know when to bring it and when to pull back! Fail, fail fast! Thirst for the awkward feeling that comes with stepping outside your comfort zone! Have abundant pride in your work! Teach us stuff and be ready to learn!
- Our work ethic: It all comes down to being agile and transparent. As an extension of a client’s team, we’re more than just a one-size-fits-all agency. We’re expert listeners who focus just as much on what works as what doesn’t. And when the bar gets high, we find ways to exceed it. We work hard, and stay humble!
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES