Graduate Digital Marketing Opportunity
London, Kingston Upon Thames
Location: Kingston upon Thames KT2 7QB
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Contract Type: Perm / Full time
Sector: Digital Marketing
All CVs to: email@example.com
Freshly graduated and looking for a challenge?
Give your career the epic start it deserves by joining our multi-award-winning digital marketing agency. We produce remarkable work for clients like Hobbs, Thomas Pink, Boux Avenue and others using Digital PR, SEO, Content, Paid Media and other magic. The UK Search Awards named us Best Small Integrated Agency in the UK two years in a row, and we’ve just been nominated as Best Employer in the 2018 Kingston Business Awards. #HumbleBrag
Our rapidly expanding team is looking for a talented graduate to join the ranks in our Kingston office. Think panoramic views over the River Thames, commuting OUT of London (trust us, this is a big plus) and excellent career progression. Our team of creative, smart individuals will offer you wisdom, hands-on training and whatever random life hacks they’ve picked up along the way. You’ll also be personally mentored by our CEO Louis, who has 18 years of digital marketing experience.
- Unlimited free coffee (the good stuff)
- Weekly breakfasts
- Massages when you need them most
- Best of all, dogs can visit the office any time they like!
Two things that are important to us:
- Company culture: Bust out, take risks, go beyond. Know when to bring it and when to pull back. Embrace your mistakes and get better. Thirst for the awkward feeling that comes with stepping outside your comfort zone. Have abundant pride in your work. Teach us stuff and be ready to learn.
- Our work ethic: It all comes down to being agile and transparent. As an extension of a client’s team, we’re more than just a one-size-fits-all agency. We’re expert listeners who focus just as much on what works as what doesn’t. And when the bar gets high, we find ways to exceed it.
What you’ll be doing:
Strategy Managers help us win our fantastic and varied clients. From the moment they get in touch, you’ll jump in and help the team research them, identify what we can do the help them achieve their goals, and work with our senior team, including the CEO, to help create and deliver the pitch.
You’ll also help us expand our array of partner agencies by researching new strategic alliances for the agency. This kind of hands-on work will help you gain a better understanding of digital marketing tactics, as well as when and how they are most relevant to client needs.
If you’re able and ready to create great relationships with clients and partners, take your organisational skills to the next level and bring enthusiasm to work by the boatload, get in touch!
No Recruitment Agencies.