Digital Account Manager / Project Manager
London, Kingston Upon Thames
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 a year
Location: London, Kingston Upon Thames
Are you great with clients, super organised, have an eye for detail and enthusiastic? If so, MediaVision has an ideal role for you as a digital account manager.
What the Job Involves
As a digital account manager, your primary role will be to work on managing client deliverables to ensure campaigns are delivered and evaluated as efficiently as possible.
A very client facing role, you will be part of the client services/strategy team and work in our London office to ensure remarkable work is produced for a range of international clients.
It is essential that you are a digitally savvy and genuinely excited about the opportunity of working with leading brands in the sector showing pro-activity and outstanding interpersonal skills.
As the digital account manager, your duties will include:
- Direct client management and ability to understand our client’s needs
- The ability to present collaboratively with your team in front of clients
- Collaborate with specialist team members across all digital channels
- Work efficiently to tight deadlines
- Manage a variety of different campaigns effectively
- Track and report marketing ROI and KPIs
What Gives You the Edge?
- Proven experience within a digital marketing agency
- A demonstrable interest in marketing
- Being very organised
- Being creative
- Ability to adapt
- Excellent analytical skills, verbal and communication skills
- The drive and desire to succeed and learn quickly in a new environment
Do you have a sense of humour and the ability to maintain it when deadlines are tough and high standards are essential? Do you want a digital account management job in an award-winning agency? If so, what are you waiting for? Apply now.
Get in touch!
If you’re up for the challenge, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org