Digital Account Manager / Project Manager
London, Kingston Upon Thames
Are you great with clients, super organised, have an eye for detail and enthusiastic? If so, MediaVision has an ideal role for you as a digital account manager.
What the Job Involves
As a digital account manager, your primary role will be to work on managing client deliverables to ensure campaigns are delivered and evaluated as efficiently as possible.
A very client facing role, you will be part of the client services / strategy team and work collaboratively across London and Cape Town offices to ensure remarkable work for international clients using PR, SEO, Social Media, Content Marketing, PPC and other magic!
It is essential that you are a digital native who is proactive, with outstanding interpersonal skills. We’re looking for someone who is genuinely excited about the opportunity to work with leading brands in various sectors.
As the digital account manager, your duties will include:
- Direct client management
- The ability to present collaboratively with your team in front of clients
- Collaborate with specialist team members across all channels
- Work efficiently to tight deadlines
- Manage a variety of different campaigns effectively
- Track and report marketing ROI and KPIs
What Gives You the Edge?
- Proven experience within a digital marketing agency
- A demonstrable interest in marketing
- Being organised
- Being creative
- Ability to adapt
- Excellent analytical skills and verbal and communication skills
- The drive and desire to succeed and learn quickly in a new environment
Do you have a sense of humour and the ability to maintain it when deadlines are tough and high standards are essential? Do you want a digital account management job in an award-winning agency? If so, what are you waiting for? Apply now.
Get in touch!
Remuneration: £25,000 – £28,000 a year
Location: London, Kingston Upon Thames
If you’re up for the challenge, please email your CV to email@example.com