Location: Kingston upon Thames, London, KT1 1LF (Temporarily Remote)
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 DOE + Company Bonus Scheme
Contract Type: Full-time
Sector: SEO Digital Marketing, Marketing
Please include a cover letter and a writing portfolio
We’re a multi-award-winning digital marketing agency looking for a Content Executive to join our team. If you’re looking to take the next step in your career and join a fast-growing agency with a strong culture and an epic team to learn from, we’re the place to be!
Right now like most of the world, we’re working remotely. We keep in touch daily and work to maintain our stellar culture from all over the country through Zoom bants, online cooking lessons, quizzes, virtual team get-togethers and more. We love to see personal and professional growth from our teams, so we’ll challenge you, but we’ll also make sure work-life balance and happiness is a priority!
As a Content Executive, you’ll work in the Content department and collaborate closely with the Digital PR and SEO teams to deliver brilliant work for a range of ambitious brands.
We’re looking for someone who wants to be mentored and grow with the agency. It’s crucial that you have great copywriting skills, a strong communication game and an interest in digital marketing. We need someone confident, with a great eye for detail, who knows the importance of building a story. If you’re creative, calm under pressure and have digital marketing knowledge around SEO and Digital PR, even better!
Our ideal person is someone who’s already a junior at a digital agency or in-house who’s looking to take their next step up into an exciting new role.
A few of the things you’ll do:
- Write brilliant, on-brand copy across a wide variety of clients, from B2B and Property to Finance and Lifestyle
- Help manage monthly content calendars, both internally and client-facing
- Attend client & team meetings to discuss projects, then write detailed content and design briefs
- Manage content tasks from beginning to end
- Assist with keyword research and preparing detailed research documents
- Assist with researching topics and data for various content pieces
- Brainstorm creative ideas and solutions with the Digital PR and SEO teams
- Work closely with the Digital PR team to develop brilliant content
- Execute different types of content and how to measure success
- Proofread and review copy
- Upload and publish content on a CMS like WordPress
Key skills & experiences:
- Experience in creating clear, on-brand and well-written copy (A marketing degree is fine but not essential)
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to be client-facing
- Brilliant organisation and time-management skills
- Good research skills
- A creative thinker with a passion for bringing good ideas to the table
- An interest in developing a career in digital marketing
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing channels like SEO, Digital PR and Content Marketing, bonus for knowing how to schedule posts on social!
If you want to develop your career and have fun in an award-winning, fast-track digital media agency, we want to hear from you today!