MediaVision’s Paid Media department covers a number of services, including PPC, Google shopping, remarketing, Google display network and biddable media.
Key Benefits of Paid Media
- This channel provides clients with the ability to execute their various SEM strategies through different types of paid media, with multiple ‘touchpoints’ all leading to a similar end goal.
- Paid Media can be implemented at any stage of the sales cycle. It allows our clients to pull browsers towards various stages of the conversion path, such as empty basket and conversion funnel targeting through remarketing and product launches to boost awareness about a site or brand.
- Paid Media provides a number of different performance metrics which can be tracked and measured for the most relevant results, depending on our clients’ bespoke needs.
- Global and local reach – we run several successful accounts in destinations all over the world, in different time zones and languages.
- This channel allows clients to own more inventories on the search engine results page (SERPS).
- Effective and controlled budget management – we consistently analyse our budget allocation to ensure it is focused on the best brand and non-brand ROI.
- The ability to gather data from consumers’ search purchasing behaviour along the conversion path, which can then be segmented and targeted.
Some of Our Paid Search Clients
The MediaVision Approach
We treat your money like it’s ours, which means we plan, budget and spend carefully. Our approach is ROI focused, always working to increase revenue as well as cutting unnecessary spend – we don’t waste budget!
We are consistently testing new technologies to ensure we remain at the forefront of the industry and improve our clients’ SEM performance. Our team also stay up to date with the latest paid media trends, and as such we keep clients briefed on the most recent update and changes as they happen.
With all forms of paid media we can segment and test traffic, landing pages, ad copy and messaging to see what works best and build off it.
We bill for our work by the hour, not as a percentage of spend, because we believe that paid media needs consistent attention and application, not more automation. This model allows us to maximise ROI, not spend.
MediaVision’s Paid Media department provides clients with transparent and bespoke reporting according to our client’s needs.
Our Paid Specialities