MediaVision is a multi-award-winning digital marketing agency in the UK that’s powered by independent thinkers, creatives, over-achievers and tech geeks. We work collaboratively between offices in London and Cape Town to produce remarkable work for clients using digital PR, SEO, social media, content marketing, PPC and other magic. Join us!
Named best small integrated agency in the UK by the UK Search Awards, our talented and rapidly expanding team is looking to recruit a junior SEO executive with a degree/diploma in marketing, advertising, or similar, and with some experience in digital marketing and SEO.
What gives you the edge
- One+ years of previous SEO, or website analytics experience
- Basic HTML/web development knowledge
- The ability to actually see the matrix
- A basic understanding of how search engines rank pages
- Experience with CMS systems such as WordPress, Magento or Joomla
- Blogging experience
- A proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Keyword research
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Research and analyse competitors
- Assist with link building strategy
- Work with content and PR teams to drive SEO in content creation
- Regular blogging for our company blog
- Get hands-on training to further your industry knowledge
- Constantly improve your knowledge through reading and researching
- Become Google Analytics certified (GAIQ)
Are you all the things on this checklist?
- Able to think analytically, laterally and out of whatever the box is
- Able to not only spot problems but also provide solutions to them
- Passionate about all things digital
- Constantly seeking to learn, like a jedi
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Hard working
- Motivated, ambitious, and involved
- Capable of working alone and in a team
- Able to communicate and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent at verbal and written English
- Focused and confident
Cool with a golden retriever trying to steal your lunch on Fridays
- Willing to ask questions, test things out, learn and teach
What we need from you – a candid, easy to read, stand out cover letter that explains why digital marketing is where you want to be, along with your CV.
A sense of humour and the ability to do the fun work and the not so fun work with equally high standards is essential. If you choose great music for the office playlist – even better.
If so, what are you waiting for?!
Send your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com