Are you PPC Account Manager material? If so we’d love to meet you!
MediaVision is a multi-award-winning digital marketing agency. We work collaboratively between offices in London and Cape Town to produce remarkable work for clients using Digital PR, SEO, Social Media, Content Marketing, PPC and other magic.
Our exciting and rapidly expanding agency is looking to recruit a top calibre PPC Account Manager for the career opportunity of a lifetime. This is the chance to join an innovative, fun, and highly passionate agency as a PPC Executive.
This role is a great development opportunity for executives/account managers and a great way to gain PPC experience and grow within an already established team.
What the Job Involves
As a PPC Account Manager you’ll be responsible for assisting in managing a portfolio of paid search marketing (PPC) campaigns across a range of clients. You’ll be given on-the-job training on how to implement campaigns and from then, the role will be very hands-on within Adwords and Bing ad centre.
- Day to day management of high spending PPC campaigns
- Delivering optimisation based on a variety of KPIs and ensuring PPC accounts achieve appropriate ROI results and meet key business objectives
- Providing support for the PPC Manager strategy and delivering recommendations to maximise performance results
- Able to independently manage PPC workloads within agreed time frames, run optimisation plans and help the wider MediaVision Team identify new sales opportunities
- Developing, implementing and optimising highly innovative paid search tests to improve channel performance
- Staying up to date with industry trends, competitor activity and latest paid search innovations and demonstrating how these can be incorporated into the PPC strategy
- Collecting and interpreting performance data and competitor reviews. Providing actionable recommendations to senior management
- Producing and presenting KPI reporting for key business stakeholders
If this sounds like you, keep reading…
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ideally 1+ years of PPC experience, gained in either an agency or a client side role across the Google and Bing platforms
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified certified would be advantageous
- Experience handling budgets and dealing with performance targets
- Knowledge of additional European languages will be advantageous but not essential
- Strong ability to present ideas and optimisation opportunities to deliver fast and profitable results
- Highly analytical, data driven with strong reporting skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Organised, with a good eye to detail and a mind of an effective problem solver
- Proactive team player, able to work individually and as part of a team
Keen? Get in touch!
This is a superb opportunity to take the next step in their career within an integrated agency with international client exposure. If you feel you’d be a good match, please email your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org