As one of the industry’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies, it’s a great time for an experienced sr. accounts manager / client services manager (digital media) to join our multi-award winning team in our dynamic Kingston Upon Thames (SW London) office overlooking the Thames.
Location: UK Head Office, Kingston Upon Thames, London, KT1 1LF
Salary: Great basic, plus bonuses and lots of other good stuff
Job Type: Permanent
Team: Client Services
Reporting to: CEO
How to apply: Send your CV to email@example.com, connect with us on social media or just give us a call on 0208 108 2336
MediaVision is a multi-award-winning digital marketing agency. We work collaboratively between offices in London and Cape Town to produce remarkable work for clients using digital PR, SEO, social media, content marketing, PPC, and other magic.
Reporting to our CEO, this a player-manager role where you will manage a small number of key accounts yourself, oversee the performance of other account manager portfolios, and be the key relationship manager across all.
You must understand the core principles of digital marketing and have outstanding client relationships skills. In the last year, as an agency, we have produced a 100% client retention rate through the delivery of results as well as the development of deep and respected client relationships.
- Must be a digital native and have good digital marketing experience, either agency or in-house
- Player-manger, hands-on managing personal accounts while overseeing a wider portfolio, managed by other account managers
- Fantastic client relationship management skills
- Clear track record of growing accounts
- Strong account manager / account director experience (or in-house digital marketing manager type experience)
- Strong ability to understand client briefs, identify needs and present ideas
- Owning and maintaining client relationships at board level
- A great track-record of retaining accounts
- Comfortable leading and managing difficult conversations at board level
- Ability to quickly develop trust and respect at all levels
- Ability to work with a wide range of internal heads of departments
- Oversight and management of other client services account managers incl. performance and development
- Experienced at handling budgets and dealing with performance targets
- Analytical with strong reporting skills
- Super organised, with an eye for detail
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Wants to have a job that is fundamentally about making sure people/clients are happy
- Must be able to get behind ideas and have pride about the results you achieve
Role & Responsibilities
- Day to day management of a handful of key accounts incl. taking responsibility for growing revenue
- Retaining all other accounts, taking responsibility for the quality of work carried out by all team members
- Build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with client-facing senior managers
- Drive business growth through existing clients and support the CEO in the on-boarding of new clients
- Along with the CEO, act as an ambassador and key point of contact for all clients
- Develop proactive action plans for all client accounts, in order to meet client retention and budget targets
- Maintain frequent contact with other third-party agencies used by each customer
- Ensuring the agency has the correct level of skills to grow accounts
- Identify, propose, up-sell and implement new projects and campaigns to meet and exceed each customer’s ROI / service expectation, and maximise revenue / profit
- Work with other heads of department to ensure the delivery of services
- Team planning and managing incl. mentoring and development
If this sounds like the type of senior, client-facing management opportunity you are looking for, we want to hear from you today!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, connect with us on social media or just give us a call on 0208 108 2336.